|Today we are proud to announce Interlink version 1.0.8 with our newly redesigned mobile interface. Version 1.0.8′s mobile interface was rebuilt from the ground up to fully leverage the power of CommitCRM on your mobile device allowing you to manage your customers and tickets from anywhere. Interlink 1.0.8 offers several great new features including:
Click here to upgrade to Interlink 1.0.8 today and unleash the full power of CommitCRM on your mobile devices.
If you have not yet purchased Interlink for CommitCRM and would like a demo or would like to schedule a walk through of our exciting product, please contact us today at 1.800.979.4374 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Over a year in the making, thousands of hours of development and testing, great feedback and insight from our beta testers… and now we are proud to announce the release of Interlink for CommitCRM version 1.0. This is no ordinary 1.0 release as we have been using Interlink everyday to run our own PSA Business through-out the development cycle.
We have added a new feedback option directly within Interlink which will allow users to suggest features they want to see in Interlink and by using crowd sourcing we will be able to determine the features that you want most as other users can vote on which suggestions they like best.
Special thank you to our beta testers for great feedback and to the staff of Commit for their awesome support along the way!!!
Completed Improvements in RC2
- Created upgrade.php file to handle future sql updates through the browser.
- Moved all config information (With the exception of the Database Login information) from the config file to the database.
- Added version information to the database.
- Made “drawers” for the left hand menus to shorten the overall length of the menus and consolidate like items.
- Fixed bug in install.php file that caused SQL1 Error on some systems.
- Created a settings page that allows all variables previously set in the config file to be modified through the browser.
- Modified View Ticket page on iphone to allow filtering of client list.
Interlink for CommitCRM RC1 has been released to test group. ***** Completed Improvements Include ****
- Fixed input box on iphone reset password page
- Fixed bug on browser search page where it pulled in incorrect rate on closed tickets.
- More modifications to date to support additional format in date boxes as well as inserts into supporting MySQL database.
- Cleaned up CSS files and consolidated device CSS Files.
- Quick search box added to Interlink Browser
- Added logging for all outgoing mail messages
- Added iPad and iPhone Interlink Icon for adding a link to your iPhone or iPad home screen.
- Fixed a bug in approval where alert wasn’t sent out to secondary engineer.
- Added client list filter box to new billable and new ticket page.
- Added ajax modal to more items on the mobile port to give visual verification when retrieving data.
- Fixed bug on client intake form where certain characters would error out page.
- Added time to new history note entry on approval.
- Made ticket number clickable on “Priority Ticket Report” to allow easy access to ticket information directly from report.
- Added switch to config file to force HTTPS connection.
- Ticket Priority added to ticket input and approval emails to engineer.
- Added about field to all pages where history notes can be submitted
- Added toggle in config file for toggling whether or not about field is required.
- Added Team Work Report to show percentage of work Primary Engineer handled versus other team members.
- Fixed bug in history note entry when approved by client admin.
- Added variable to config file to allow sorting of contacts pulled out of CommitCRM.
- Added variable to config file to allow sorting of contacts pulled out of MySQL.
- Cleaned up all temporary and test files from folder.
- Added about.php to display Interlink Licensing Information.
- Fixed bug in Approve with Comments where ticket was approved, but not assigned to primary engineer.
- Added variable to config file to allow custom currency symbols.
Working on Release Candidate 1 of Interlink, lots of updates in this release! International Date Support, History note about field added, new reports, bug fixes and licensing mechanism added.
Thanks to all our beta testers for the great feedback!!!
International date support has been added to Interlink and internal testing is complete. We will be rolling this feature out to beta testers in the next beta release. Lots of momentum on Interlink these days!
Moving rapidly towards completing Interlink Release Candidate 1 which includes some minor bug fixes, addition of enhanced web calendar features on the iphone and a few other new enhancements. Web calendar enhancements on the iphone include displaying ticket, account and contact linked to an appointment in CommitCRM. From the appointment you can then open the linked ticket, account and contact as well as dial or email the attached contact from the iphone with the tap of a button.
We have been working to add visual data analysis of CommitCRM data to help Owners, Engineers & Clients better understand trends in the IT support data.
We are actively working with our beta test group and squashing any issues as well as adding additional features. Android mobile devices are now supported and we are currently testing Blackberry devices for use with Interlink.
We are hard at work completing the client intake portion of Interlink. This part of Interlink provides the client with a simple web form that they use to select a location/department, choose priority and enter contact information for call back. This input form then notifies either a location approver or company level approver so that they can login to view the tickets awaiting approval. The approver can approve, approve with comments or cancel a ticket waiting for approval. Once approved a history note is created within CommitCRM with approval details and then based on the setting within Interlink for that client the engineer is notified and the ticket is moved to their queue in Commit.
This workflow greatly simplifies the creation of tickets and allows for documented approvals. In addition when the client receives their QuickBooks invoice they log into the Interlink portal and enter the invoice number and they instantly get a breakdown of the charges by location/department. This reduces the time it takes clients to code and back charge within their company their IT charges.